The Vistahermosa Reproduction Unit participates in The Fertility Show, which takes place at the Olympia exhibition center in London on November 4th and 5th. At stand G12, the director of the center, José López Gálvez and the director of the Department of International, Salomé López Garrido, will show the wide variety of techniques and procedures offered by the assisted reproduction center, as well as the complete cutting-edge technology that puts at the disposal of their patients so that they get the wonderful experience of being parents.
The Fertility Show is one of the most important international fertility forums that brings together assisted reproduction experts, clinics, and organizations, along with an extensive program of seminars, help, guidance and advice.
This forum, which has more than 100 exhibitors, offers its visitors all the tools they need to make informed decisions about the options available to become parents. A unique environment to meet the main fertility experts, seek advice and support, and obtain professional and reliable information.
The Fertility Show is supported by Fertility Network UK (formerly known as Infertility Network UK), the UK’s largest fertility support charity. They provide information, support and advice to all people who struggle to conceive.
The Vistahermosa Reproduction Unit stands out for its strong commitment to training, teaching and research. Three pillars that have driven her to develop the most innovative treatments and techniques that science has launched around fertility.
What differentiates the UR fertility clinic?
- The hospital location. As our patients feel more secure and protected knowing that we are within a health care structure such as the Clínica Vistahermosa hospital. We do not conceive Reproduction Units that are located outside a hospital environment.
- The quality of the processes. Priority in our work. Therefore, we are audited annually by official bodies and external auditors.
- The personalized treatment Since we do not work with patients, we work with people. Our priority is to offer the most complete information possible and solve any doubts that may arise in the treatments, as we are aware of the complexity of our work.
- The professional relationship We have it with those centers or professionals involved in the reproduction that our patients entrust to us, it improves our effectiveness to coordinate and complete those studies that were necessary to evaluate them together and help in the diagnosis and orientation of the treatment.
- Our own multidisciplinary team. It is composed of Gynecologists, Geneticists, Embryologists, Andrologists, Anesthetists, Nursing Staff, Auxiliary, Administrative, among others.
- The coordination Basic aspect in our procedure as all our team works in a joint way avoiding delays and losses of time when performing reproductive treatments, with the consequent benefit for our patients.
- Our success rates. Results above the published standards of the Spanish Fertility Society.