“Your healthy baby at home”
At UR Vistahermosa we pay strict attention to the safety of our patients and their babies. With this in mind, we have created SecureFIV, the combination of in vitro fertilisation (IVF) and PGT-A pre-implantation genetic testing to detect alterations in the number of chromosomes in embryos and anuploidy, which allows the embryos with the highest probability of implantation to be selected, increasing the success rates of IVF cycles and the chance of having a healthy baby at home.
When do we recommend SecureFIV?
- Women over the age of 35
- Repeated implantation failures
- Repeated miscarriage
- Male factor infertility
- A history of chromosome disorders
- Increased probability of having a healthy child
- Higher success rates
- Reduced risk of miscarriage
- Facilitates the transfer of a single embryo (reduces the risk of multiple pregnancies)
- Increased probability of becoming pregnant as soon as possible
UR Vistahermosa is the only reproduction center that has its own Genetics Unit within the same unit. The unit has a team of professionals available to offer personalised genetics advice consultations for as long as our patients require this. The Hospital HLA Vistahermosa Genetics Unit began its journey in 2003, and is the only Hospital Medical Genetics Service in Alicante.