Our innovative, steadfast dedication to the world of assisted reproduction started more than 30 years ago. It’s steadfast, thanks to our professional track record of 30 years of experience and the precision of our work.
It’s innovative, because we have always made progress. In 1983 we inaugurated the first ever sperm bank in the Valencian Community for the cryopreservation of male gametes that are used in artificial insemination or cryopreservation in cases of radiotherapy, chemotherapy treatment or surgery.
Our extensive experience has been acquired by promoting training, education and research which are the three pillars on which we have developed the most innovative treatment and assisted reproductive techniques discovered in science.
What makes our reproduction clinic in Spain the best option?
- Our hospital location. Our patients feel safer and more protected knowing that the unit is right inside the Clínica Vistahermosa hospital and has access to all its healthcare services whenever needed. We never set up Reproduction Units outside a hospital environment.
- The quality of procedures. Quality is an absolute priority in our work, which is why we are audited every year by official agencies and external auditors.
- Personalised treatment. We don’t work with patients, we work with people. Our goal is to provide as much information as possible and answer all questions about our treatment because we realise how complex our work is.
- Professional collaboration. We work with other centres and professionals involved in assisted reproduction who send us their patients; they help us improve our efficiency in terms of coordinating and completing the necessary studies that are assessed together, to give diagnoses and counselling on the treatment.
- Our own multidisciplinary team. It is made up of Gynecologists, Geneticists, Embryologists, Andrologists, Anesthetists, Nurses, Auxiliary Nurses, Administrative staff, among others.
- Coordination. This is fundamental in our work because our team works together to prevent any delays or time wasted during the assisted reproduction treatment, which obviously benefits our patients.
- Our success rates. Our results are well above the averages published in the Spanish Fertility Society.